Pages

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

WIPW: having fun again!

Finally!!  No more sick people in my house!  Life has returned to normal, except maybe for the few hours of sleep I am still missing.  Knitting was resumed as well, and my Try-It-out Sweater is progressing fast.








(Yes, those are baby feet.  I just couldn't get them out of the frame...)






What have I tried out on this sweater?  Well....
I am done with the yoke and have started the body.  This sweater, which started as a scrap yarn exercise, is becoming a garment I am really looking forward to wear!

I have also finally received the yarn I needed to finish Gabrielle's cardigan.  I still need a zipper, but at least I can get started on the edges.
















While retrieving these pictures from my memory card, I found other photos I took last week.  We had quite a snowstorm of sticky snow:























And that's perfect for a snowman!!
















Go and visit others fantastic projects in progress through Nicole'sTami's and Ginny's blogs!




    

5 comments:

  1. First of all, there are not pics that aren't improved by the presence of baby feet. Also, I'm excited to see your finished sweater -- impressive that you incorporated so many new things, and it's looking great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when a scrap project turns into something lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sweater looks great! The baby feet make the picture extra special:)
    The snow looks so pretty! I love seeing it when I don't have to shovel it:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the baby sweater! So sweet. Kudos to the learning new things sweater. it's always great to put techniques into action. Can't wait to see when done. And, no, I have not always been so meticulous in record keeping. That's why I ended up with over 74,000 yards of yarn! I am trying to keep a good record so I know what I have and what I have planned to make with it. But I am not always so good at keeping to my goal to knit up the stash. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sweater (and the baby feet!). You have really taken on a lot of new stuff with this one. I like it a lot!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love feedback!